If this is your first Bible study, or if it’s been a while since you’ve been part of a Bible study group, here’s some basic information to help prepare you.
- Bible Terminology – Why is it called the “bible”? What are the Old and New Testaments? What do references like Matthew 6:1-3 mean?
- Four Senses of Scripture – How do we read and interpret the Bible?
- Mind, Soul, Strength, Heart – What does loving God with our whole being have to do with Bible study?
- Symbol Guide – What are the little symbols next to the questions in our Bible study guide?
- Tools – What resources should I have? (Hint: at least your own copy of the Bible!)